EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
S Spongebob Squarepants Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics

Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics

Title: Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-10T14:57:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS
_______________________________

Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain"
I can't hear you! "AYE AYE CAPTAIN"
Oohh...

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
"Spongebob Squarepants"

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
"Spongebob Squarepants"

If nautical nonsense be something you wish
"Spongebob Squarepants"

Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
"Spongebob Squarepants"

Ready?
Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob Squarepants

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! Ah Ahh Ahh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...



allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com







Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
S, Spongebob Squarepants
Sunday, January 10, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Chords to Hello
    Adele - Chords Hello Intro : Am C G F Am C G F Hello, it's me Am C G I w...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • 12 Days of Christmas Lyrics
    On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree On the second day of Christmas my true love sen...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Lyrics Ride
    Twenty One Pilots - Lyrics Ride I just wanna stay in the sun where I find I know it's hard sometimes Pieces of peace in the s...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved