EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
T The Weeknd The Weeknd - Earned It Lyrics

The Weeknd - Earned It Lyrics

Title: The Weeknd - Earned It Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-11T12:07:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
The Weeknd - Earned It Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


EARNED IT LYRICS

Artist: The Weeknd
_______________________________



You make it look like it’s magic
Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you
I'm never confused
Hey, hey

I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah
Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
Cause girl you earned it
Girl you earned it

You know our love would be tragic
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind
We live with no lies
Hey, hey
You're my favorite kind of night

I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah
Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
Cause girl you earned it
Girl you earned it

On that lonely night
You said it wouldn't be love
But we felt the rush
It made us believe it there was only us
Convinced we were broken inside, inside

I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah
Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
Cause girl you earned it
Girl you earned it



allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
T, The Weeknd
Monday, January 11, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Christmas Songs Jingle Bells lyrics
    JINGLE BELLS LYRICS _______________________________ Dashing through the snow In a one-horse open sleigh Over the fields we go ...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Avril Lavigne - Fly Lyrics
    FLY LYRICS Artist:  Avril Lavigne _______________________________ There's a light inside of all of us, It's never h...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved