EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
C Charlie Puth Chords Chords Piano One Call Away

Chords Piano One Call Away

Title: Chords Piano One Call Away
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-03-31T22:48:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Chords Piano One Call Away

Print Friendly and PDF


Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away

[Chorus]
C G Am
I'm only one call away
F C G
I'll be there to save the day
C G Am
Superman got nothing on me
F G C
I'm only one call away

[Verse I]
Am G C F
Call me, baby, if you need a friend
Am G C
I just wanna give you love
F Am
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
G C F
Reaching out to you, so take a chance

[Pre-Chorus]
F
No matter where you go
G
You know you're not alone

[Chorus]
C G Am
I'm only one call away
F C G
I'll be there to save the day
C G Am
Superman got nothing on me
F G C
I'm only one call away

[Verse II]
Am G C F
Come along with me and don't be scared
Am G C
I just wanna set you free
F Am
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
G C F
You and me can make it anywhere
Am G C F
For now, we can stay here for a while
Am G C F
Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile

[Pre-Chorus]
F
No matter where you go
G
You know you're not alone

[Chorus]
C G Am
I'm only one call away
F C G
I'll be there to save the day
C G Am
Superman got nothing on me
F G C
I'm only one call away

[Bridge]
F Am G
And when you're weak I'll be strong
F Am G
I'm gonna keep holding on
F Am G
Now don't you worry, it won't be long
F Am
Darling, and when you feel like hope is gone
G
Just run into my arms

[Chorus]
C G Am
I'm only one call away
F C G
I'll be there to save the day
C G Am
Superman got nothing on me
F
I'm only one
G C G Am
I'm only o------ne call away
F C G
I'll be there to save the day
C G Am
Superman got nothing on me
F G C
I'm only one call away
F G C
I'm only one call away


Chords Piano One Call Away
Chords Piano One Call Away





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
C, Charlie Puth, Chords
Friday, March 31, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lyrics Winter Wonderland - Lonestar
    Lonestar - Lyrics Winter Wonderland Sleigh bells ring  Are you listening  In the lane  Snow is glistening  A beautiful sight ...
  • Chords Piano Secret Love Song
    Little Mix Feat Jason Derulo - Chords Piano Secret Love Song G When you hold me in the street Em And you kiss me on the dance...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved