EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
C Christina Perri Lyrics Human - Christina Perri

Lyrics Human - Christina Perri

Title: Lyrics Human - Christina Perri
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-03-20T17:55:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics Human - Christina Perri

Print Friendly and PDF


Christina Perri - Lyrics Human 

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that’s what you want
Be your number one
I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that’s what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I’m only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I’m only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I’m only human, yeah
I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that’s what you need
Be your everything

I can do it
I can do it

I'll get through it
But I’m only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I’m only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I’m only human, yeah

I’m only human
I’m only human

Just a little human
I can take so much
Until I’ve had enough
‘Cause I’m only human
And I bleed when I fall down

I’m only human

And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
‘Cause I’m only human, yeah

Lyrics Human
Lyrics Human - Christina Perri


Song Writers: Christina Judith Perri / Martin Johnson
Lirik Human © EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC




Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
C, Christina Perri
Monday, March 20, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Lyrics Paris
    The Chainsmokers - Lyrics Paris We were staying in Paris To get away from your parents And I thought, "Wow, if I could take ...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Chords to Hello
    Adele - Chords Hello Intro : Am C G F Am C G F Hello, it's me Am C G I w...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Chords for Riptide
    Vance Joy - Riptide Guitar Chords Am G C (x2) Am G C I was scared ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved