EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
L Lil Uzi Vert Lyrics XO TOUR Llif3 - Lil Uzi Vert

Lyrics XO TOUR Llif3 - Lil Uzi Vert

Title: Lyrics XO TOUR Llif3 - Lil Uzi Vert
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-05-09T23:57:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics XO TOUR Llif3 - Lil Uzi Vert

Print Friendly and PDF


Lil Uzi Vert - XO TOUR Llif3

[Intro]
Are you alright?
I'm alright, I'm quite alright
And my money's right
8… (yeah)
Countin' them bands all way to the top, 'til they be fallin' over
Countin' them bands, on my way to the top, 'til we fallin' over


[Chorus]
I don't really care if you cry
On the real you should've never lied
Should've saw the way she looked me in my eyes
She said, "Baby, I am not afraid to die"
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge


[Verse 1]
Phantom that's all red, inside all white
Like something you ride a sled down, I just want that head
My Brittany got mad, I'm barely her man now
Everybody got the same swag now, watch the way that I tear it down
Stackin' my bands all the way to the top, all the way 'til my bands fallin' over
Every time that you leave your spot, your girlfriend call me like, "Come on over"
I like the way that she treat me, gon' leave you, won't leave me, I call it that Casanova
She say I'm insane, yeah, I might blow my brain, yeah!
Xanny help the pain, yeah
Please, Xanny make it go away
I'm committed, not addicted, but it keep control of me
All the pain, now I can't feel it, I swear that it's slowin' me, yeah


[Chorus]
I don't really care if you cry
On the real, you should've never lied
Saw the way she looked me in my eyes
She said "I am not afraid to die"
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead, yeah
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead, yeah
All my friends are dead, yeah


[Verse 2]
That is not your swag, I swear you fake hard
Now these niggas wanna take my cadence
Rain on 'em, thunderstorm, rain on 'em
Medicine, lil' nigga take some
Fast car, Nascar, race on 'em
In the club, ain't got no ones, then we would become
Clothes from overseas, got the racks and they all C-Notes
You is not a G, though
Lookin' at you stackin’ all your money, it all green though
I was countin' that and these all twenties, that's a G-roll


[Bridge]
She say, "You're the worst; you're the worst"
I cannot die because this my universe


[Chorus]
I don't really care if you cry
On the real, you should've never lied
Should've saw the way she looked me in my eyes
She said, "Baby, I am not afraid to die"
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge

Lyrics XO TOUR Llif3 - Lil Uzi Vert
Lyrics XO TOUR Llif3 - Lil Uzi Vert





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
L, Lil Uzi Vert
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Lyrics Paris
    The Chainsmokers - Lyrics Paris We were staying in Paris To get away from your parents And I thought, "Wow, if I could take ...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Chords to Hello
    Adele - Chords Hello Intro : Am C G F Am C G F Hello, it's me Am C G I w...
  • 12 Days of Christmas Lyrics
    On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree On the second day of Christmas my true love sen...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • Lyrics of Bulleya
    Bulleya Lyrics - Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Meri rooh ka parinda phadphadaaye Lekin sukoon ka jazeera mil na paaye Ve ki karan ve ki karan ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved