EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
C Charlie Puth Lyrics to Attention - Charlie Puth Lyrics

Lyrics to Attention - Charlie Puth Lyrics

Title: Lyrics to Attention - Charlie Puth Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-09-10T15:43:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics to Attention - Charlie Puth Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


Attention - Charlie Puth Lyrics


Whoa oh oh hm

You've been runnin' 'round, runnin' 'round, runnin' 'round throwin' that dirt all on my name
'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up
You've been going 'round, going 'round, going 'round every party in LA
'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd be at one, oh

I know that dress is karma, perfume regret
You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine, oh
And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect?
But you're not coming home with me tonight

You just want attention
You don't want my heart
Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new
Yeah, you just want attention
I knew from the start
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you, oh

You've been runnin' round, runnin' round, runnin' round throwing that dirt all on my name
'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up
Baby, now that we're, now that we're, now that we're right here standing face to face
You already know, 'ready know, 'ready know that you won, oh

I know that dress is karma (dress is karma), perfume regret, yeah
You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine, oh
(You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine)
And now I'm all up on ya (all up on ya), what you expect?
(Oh, baby)
But you're not coming home with me tonight, oh no

You just want attention
You don't want my heart
Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new, someone new
Yeah, you just want attention, oh
I knew from the start, the start
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you, over you, oh

What are you doin' to me?
What are you doin', huh? (What are you doin'?)
What are you doin' to me?
What are you doin', huh? (What are you doin'?)
What are you doin' to me?
What are you doin', huh? (What are you doin'?)
What are you doin' to me?
What are you doin', huh?

I know that dress is karma, perfume regret
You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine
And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect?
But you're not coming home with me tonight

You just want attention
You don't want my heart
Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new
Yeah, you just want attention
I knew from the start
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you, over you

What are you doin' to me? (hey)
What are you doin', huh? (what are you doin', what?)
What are you doin' to me?
What are you doin', huh? (yeah, you just want attention)
What are you doin' to me? (I knew from the start)
What are you doin', huh?
(You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you)
What are you doin' to me?
What are you doin', huh?attention lyrics charlie puth



Charlie Puth Lyrics
Lyrics to Attention - Charlie Puth Lyrics



  • Related Keywords:
  1. attention charlie
  2. attention song
  3. you just want attention lyrics
  4. attention charlie puth
  5. attention charlie puth song download
  6. attention charlie puth mp3 free download
  7. attention charlie puth chords
  8. center of attention lyrics 
  9. I tried to pay attention but attention paid me lyrics




Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
C, Charlie Puth
Sunday, September 10, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Lyrics of Bulleya
    Bulleya Lyrics - Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Meri rooh ka parinda phadphadaaye Lekin sukoon ka jazeera mil na paaye Ve ki karan ve ki karan ...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics to Heartache On The Dancefloor by Jon Pardi
    Heartache On The Dancefloor Jon Pardi Yeah, I was just hanging out Some little west coast town Found a bar out by the sand, so ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved