EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
J Jon Pardi Lyrics to Heartache On The Dancefloor by Jon Pardi

Lyrics to Heartache On The Dancefloor by Jon Pardi

Title: Lyrics to Heartache On The Dancefloor by Jon Pardi
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-09-22T12:22:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics to Heartache On The Dancefloor by Jon Pardi

Print Friendly and PDF


Heartache On The Dancefloor
Jon Pardi


Yeah, I was just hanging out
Some little west coast town
Found a bar out by the sand, so I made my way in
First thing that caught my eye, like nothing I'd ever seen
Sunburned auburn air the California dream
Yeah, she was shaking them hips
To some old motown song
I couldn't say anything so I sang along

She was a heartache on the dance floor
Yeah, she's moving through my mind
I gotta know her name and I gotta see her again
She's got me wondering, yeah I'm just wondering
Where she at, where she at, where she at tonight?
Where she at, where she at, where she at tonight?

So I just hung around this little west coast town
I dropped by every night, I stayed till closing time
My little mystery, that girl is killing me
So I put on a song just to sing along

She was a heartache on the dance floor
Yeah, she's moving through my mind
I gotta know her name and I gotta see her again
She's got me wondering, yeah I'm just wondering
Where she at, where she at, where she at tonight?
Where she at, where she at, where she at tonight?
She's got me mesmerized, she's all I'm thinking about
All I think about, think about, think about

So I'm right here right now
Humming this little song
If I could say a thing
I'd want you to know

You were a heartache on the dance floor
Yeah, you're moving through my mind
I gotta know your name and I gotta see you again
And if you're listening, listening, listening
Where you at, where you at, where you at tonight?
Where you at, where you at, where you at tonight?
Girl, I'm hanging around this little town
Where you at, where you at, where you at tonight?
Where you at, where you at, where you at tonight?


Heartache On The Dancefloor Lyrics
Lyrics to Heartache On The Dancefloor 





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
J, Jon Pardi
Friday, September 22, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Chords to Hello
    Adele - Chords Hello Intro : Am C G F Am C G F Hello, it's me Am C G I w...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • 12 Days of Christmas Lyrics
    On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree On the second day of Christmas my true love sen...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Lyrics Ride
    Twenty One Pilots - Lyrics Ride I just wanna stay in the sun where I find I know it's hard sometimes Pieces of peace in the s...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved