EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
J Justin Bieber Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? Lyrics

Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? Lyrics

Title: Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2015-12-30T11:46:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


What Do You Mean? Lyrics

Artist: Justin Bieber
_______________________________



What do you mean? Oooh
When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no
What do you mean? Heeey
When you don’t want me to move
But you tell me to go
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Said we’re running out of time
What do you mean?
Oh oh oh What do you mean?
Better make up your mind
What do you mean?

You’re so indecisive of what I’m saying
Trying to catch the beat, make up your heart.
Don't know if you're happy, or complaining.

Don’t want for us to end where do I start
First you wanna go to the left and you want to turn right
Wanna argue all day, making love all night.

First you up and you’re down and then between

Ohh I really want to know…
What do you mean?

When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no
What do you mean?
When you don't want me to move
But you tell me to go
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Said we’re running out of time
What do you mean?
Better make up your mind
What do you mean?
You’re overprotective when I’m leaving
Trying to compromise but I can’t win
You wanna make a point but you keep preaching
You had me from the start won’t let this end
First you wanna go to the left then you want to turn right
Wanna argue all day make love all night
First you up and you’re down then you're between
Ohh I really want to know…
What do you mean? Ooh..
When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no.
What do you mean? (oh what do you mean)
When you don’t want me to move
But you tell me to go
What do you mean?
I wanna know
Oh what do you mean?
(Ooh)
Said you’re running out of time
What do you mean? (ah baby)
Oh oh oh what do you mean?

Better make up your mind
What do you mean?
When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no
What do you mean?
(You're so confusing baby)
Heyyy, when you don't want me to move,
But you tell me to go
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Said we're running out of time
What do you mean?
Oh oh oh what do you mean?
Better make up your mind
What do you mean?

allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
J, Justin Bieber
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Chords to Hello
    Adele - Chords Hello Intro : Am C G F Am C G F Hello, it's me Am C G I w...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • 12 Days of Christmas Lyrics
    On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree On the second day of Christmas my true love sen...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Lyrics Ride
    Twenty One Pilots - Lyrics Ride I just wanna stay in the sun where I find I know it's hard sometimes Pieces of peace in the s...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved