EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
J Jessie J Jessie J - Flashlight Lyrics

Jessie J - Flashlight Lyrics

Title: Jessie J - Flashlight Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-11T12:01:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Jessie J - Flashlight Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


FLASHLIGHT LYRICS

Artist: Jessie J
_______________________________


When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes

And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
And In the dark I found, I stop and I won’t fly
And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the night
Can’t stop my heart when you shinin’ in my eyes
I can’t lie, it’s a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the night
Cause you're my flash light
You're my flash light, you're my flash light

I see the shadows long beneath the mountain top
I'm not the afraid when the rain won't stop
Cause you light the way
You light the way, you light the way

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the night
Can’t stop my heart when you shinin’ in my eyes
Can’t lie, it’s a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the night
Cause you're my flash light
You're my flash light light light, you're my flash light light light 
You're my flash light light light light light ohhh
I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the night
Can’t stop my heart when you shinin’ in my eyes (shinin in my eyes)
Can’t lie, it’s a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight (you're my flashlight)
You're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the night
Cause you're my flash light
You're my flash light, you're my flash light
You're my flash light light light
You're my flash light light light
You're my flashlight


allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
J, Jessie J
Monday, January 11, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Christmas Songs Jingle Bells lyrics
    JINGLE BELLS LYRICS _______________________________ Dashing through the snow In a one-horse open sleigh Over the fields we go ...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Avril Lavigne - Fly Lyrics
    FLY LYRICS Artist:  Avril Lavigne _______________________________ There's a light inside of all of us, It's never h...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved