EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
R Rihanna Rihanna - Stay Lyrics

Rihanna - Stay Lyrics

Title: Rihanna - Stay Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-09T14:02:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Rihanna - Stay Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


STAY LYRICS

Artist: Rihanna
_______________________________

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat hot-headed believer
I threw my hands in the air I said show me something
He said, if you dare come a little closer

Round and around and around and around we go
Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

It's not much of a life you're living
It's not just something you take, it's given
Round and around and around and around we go
Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it

Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

Ohhh the reason I hold on
Ohhh cause I need this hole gone
Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving
Cause when you never see the lights it's hard to know which one of us is caving

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay, stay
I want you to stay, ohhh



allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
R, Rihanna
Saturday, January 9, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Lyrics of Bulleya
    Bulleya Lyrics - Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Meri rooh ka parinda phadphadaaye Lekin sukoon ka jazeera mil na paaye Ve ki karan ve ki karan ...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics to Heartache On The Dancefloor by Jon Pardi
    Heartache On The Dancefloor Jon Pardi Yeah, I was just hanging out Some little west coast town Found a bar out by the sand, so ...
  • Lyrics Creep - Radiohead
    Radiohead – Lyrics Creep When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes...
  • Bad Blood Lyrics
    Taylor Swift - Bad Blood Lyrics 'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood You know it used to be mad love So take a look what you...
  • Lyrics Paris
    The Chainsmokers - Lyrics Paris We were staying in Paris To get away from your parents And I thought, "Wow, if I could take ...
  • Chords for Riptide
    Vance Joy - Riptide Guitar Chords Am G C (x2) Am G C I was scared ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved