EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
S Selena Gomez Selena Gomez - Same Old Love Lyrics

Selena Gomez - Same Old Love Lyrics

Title: Selena Gomez - Same Old Love Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-01T20:10:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Selena Gomez - Same Old Love Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


SAME OLD LOVE LYRICS

Artist: Selena Gomez
_______________________________

Take away your things and go
You can't take back what you said, I know
I've heard it all before, at least a million times
I'm not one to forget, you know

I don't believe, I don't believe it
You left in peace, left me in pieces
Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees
Right now, 'ow

I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh, (that same old love)
Oh, (that same old love)
I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh, (that same old love)
Oh, (that same old love)
I'm not spending any time, wasting tonight on you
I know, I've heard it all
So don't you try and change your mind
Cause I won't be changing too, you know

You can't believe, still can't believe it
You left in peace, left me in pieces
Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees
Right now, 'ow


I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh, (that same old love)
Oh, (that same old love)
I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh, (that same old love)
Oh, (that same old love)

I'm so sick of that, so sick of that love
I'm so sick of that, so sick of that love
I'm so sick of that, so sick of that love
I'm so sick of that, so sick of that love

I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh, (that same old love)
Oh, (that same old love)
I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh, (that same old love)
Oh, (that same old love)

allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com


  • Official Video:







Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
S, Selena Gomez
Friday, January 1, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Creep - Radiohead
    Radiohead – Lyrics Creep When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Lyrics Ride
    Twenty One Pilots - Lyrics Ride I just wanna stay in the sun where I find I know it's hard sometimes Pieces of peace in the s...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics Oompa Loompa
    Harry Connick Jr. - Oompa Loompa Oompa loompa doompety doo I've got a perfect puzzle for you Oompa loompa doompety dee If y...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved