EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
S Shawn Mendes Shawn Mendes - Stitches Lyrics

Shawn Mendes - Stitches Lyrics

Title: Shawn Mendes - Stitches Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-06T16:04:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Shawn Mendes - Stitches Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


STITCHES LYRICS

Artist: Shawn Mendes
_______________________________


I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
I'm left seeing red on my own

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

[x3:]
Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread,
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head, get you out of my head

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees (falling on my knees)
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches (and I'll be needing stitches)
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help (begging, "Baby, please.")
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

(And now that)
I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
(And now that)
I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches


allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com


  • Official Video:





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
S, Shawn Mendes
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Lyrics Paris
    The Chainsmokers - Lyrics Paris We were staying in Paris To get away from your parents And I thought, "Wow, if I could take ...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Chords to Hello
    Adele - Chords Hello Intro : Am C G F Am C G F Hello, it's me Am C G I w...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • Lyrics of Bulleya
    Bulleya Lyrics - Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Meri rooh ka parinda phadphadaaye Lekin sukoon ka jazeera mil na paaye Ve ki karan ve ki karan ...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Lyrics Palette - IU
    IU ft. G-Dragon - Palette Lyrics Romanization isanghagedo yojeumen geunyang swiun ge joha hagin geuraedo yeojeonhi korin euma...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved