EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
Kpop S Sistar Sistar - Shake It Lyrics

Sistar - Shake It Lyrics

Title: Sistar - Shake It Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-15T14:14:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Sistar - Shake It Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


SHAKE IT LYRICS

Artist: Sistar
_______________________________


Money maker, rump shaker
Heartbreaker, chance taker
Net payer, one slayer

[Hyorin] Neomaneul yuhokhaneun chum (Uuu uuuu)
Simjange maeryeok balsan jung (Uuu uuuu)
[Dasom] Sonkkeutman seuchyeodo mak kungkungkungkung Oh
Nae mami heundeullyeo
[Hyorin] Shake it shake it for me
Shake it shake it for me

[Dasom] Nanana nanana nanana (Hey)
Nanana nanana nanana (Hey)
[Soyu] Jjarithan I neukkim
Nal chumeul chuge hae
Jigeum I sungan
[Bora] Shake it

[Hyorin] Bae bae baby
Love me love me love me now
Heundeullineun nae mam moreugettni
So let’s dance
Just shake it let’s dance
Jom deo hathage wanjeon waildeuhage

[Soyu] Make it louder (uuu)
Deo keuge make it louder (uuu)
Nal jakku heundeureo heundeureo
Nollage heundeureo
[Bora] Shake it oh shake it
[Soyu] Bamsae nawa Shake it baby

[Bora] Aju funhago smarthage
[Dasom] Heundeulheundeureo
[Bora] Onmomi jjiritjjirit uri duri
[Dasom] Heundeulheundeureo
[Bora] Simhage tonghani yeogi bulnasseuni
When I Move
Umjigyeo jari jabasseuni
[Hyorin/Bora] Shake it shake it for me
Shake it shake it for me

[Dasom] Nanana nanana nanana (Hey)
Nanana nanana nanana (Hey)
[Soyu] Jjarithan I neukkim
Nal chumeul chuge hae
Jigeum I sungan
[Bora] Shake it

[Hyorin] Bae bae baby
Love me love me love me now
Heundeullineun nae mam moreugettni
So let’s dance
Just shake it let’s dance
Jom deo hathage wanjeon waildeuhage
[Soyu] Make it louder (uuu)
Deo keuge make it louder (uuu)
Nal jakku heundeureo heundeureo
Nollage heundeureo
[Bora] Shake it oh shake it
[Soyu] Bamsae nawa Shake it baby

[Bora] Shake it oh shake it
(All] Shake it up shake it for me
[Bora] Shake it oh shake it
[All] Shake it up shake it for me
[Bora] Shake it oh shake it
[All] Shake it up shake it for me
[Bora] Shake it oh shake it
[All] Shake it up shake it for me

[Hyorin] Shake it for me my baby
Shake it for me my baby
Geureohge modu moyeo dance
Just shake it let’s dance
Jom deo hathage wanjeon waildeuhage
[Soyu] Make it louder (uuu)
Deo keuge make it louder (uuu)
Nal jakku heundeureo heundeureo
Nollage heundeureo
[Bora] Shake it oh shake it
[Soyu] Bamsae nawa Shake it baby


allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
Kpop, S, Sistar
Friday, January 15, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Chords to Hello
    Adele - Chords Hello Intro : Am C G F Am C G F Hello, it's me Am C G I w...
  • Lyrics Paris
    The Chainsmokers - Lyrics Paris We were staying in Paris To get away from your parents And I thought, "Wow, if I could take ...
  • Chords for Riptide
    Vance Joy - Riptide Guitar Chords Am G C (x2) Am G C I was scared ...
  • Lyrics Ek Dafaa - Arjun Kanungo
    Arjun Kanungo -   Ek Dafaa (Chinnamma) Lyrics Aadha.. Aadha adhoora Main toh tere bina tere siva Soyi soyi meri subah Aasaan....
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved