EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
C Chords Christina Perri Chords A Thousand Years

Chords A Thousand Years

Title: Chords A Thousand Years
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-03-31T12:22:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Chords A Thousand Years

Print Friendly and PDF


Christina Perri - A Thousand Years Piano Chords Easy Free


Intro: G D Em G C D


C
Heart beats fast
G
Colors and promises
Em
How tobe brave
D G C
How can i love when i'm afraid to fall
G
Watching you stand alone
Em
All of my doubt
D G Am
Suddenly goes away somehow
Em D
one step closer



Reff:

G
I have died every day waiting for you
Em
Darling do'nt be afraid i have loved you
C
For a thousand years
D
I'll love you for a thousand more



C
Time stand still
G
Beauty in all she is
Em
I will be brave
D G C
I will not let anything take away
G
What's standing in front of me
Em
Every breath
D G Am
Every hour has come to this
Em D
One step closer



Reff*:

G
I have died everyday waiting for you
Em
Darling don't be afraid i have loved you
C
For a thousand years
D
I'll love you for a thousand more
G
And all along i believied i would find you
Em
Time has brought your heart to me i have loved you
C
For a thousand years
D
I'll love you for a thousand more


(Instrument)

G D Em G C D

Am Em D
one step closer
Am Em D
one step closer

Back to Reff*


A Thousand Years Piano Chords Easy Free
Chords A Thousand Years

  • Related Keyword in this Chords:
  1. A Thousand Years Chords and Lyrics
  2. A Thousand Years Guitar Chords No Capo
  3. A Thousand Years Guitar Chords
  4. A Thousand Years Chords Guitar
  5. A Thousand Years Ukulele Chords Easy
  6. A Thousand Years Lyrics and Chords





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
C, Chords, Christina Perri
Friday, March 31, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Lyrics Ride
    Twenty One Pilots - Lyrics Ride I just wanna stay in the sun where I find I know it's hard sometimes Pieces of peace in the s...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics Oompa Loompa
    Harry Connick Jr. - Oompa Loompa Oompa loompa doompety doo I've got a perfect puzzle for you Oompa loompa doompety dee If y...
  • Lyrics Creep - Radiohead
    Radiohead – Lyrics Creep When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes...
  • 12 Days of Christmas Lyrics
    On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree On the second day of Christmas my true love sen...
  • Chords for Riptide
    Vance Joy - Riptide Guitar Chords Am G C (x2) Am G C I was scared ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved