EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
S Survivor Lyrics Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor

Lyrics Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor

Title: Lyrics Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-03-20T15:33:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor

Print Friendly and PDF


Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger Lyrics

Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

[Chorus]
It's the eye of the tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge
Of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the
Eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds 
Still we take to the street
For the kill with the skill to survive

[Chorus]

Risin' up straight to the top
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance 
Now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

[Chorus]

The eye of the tiger
The eye of the tiger 
The eye of the tiger 
The eye of the tiger

Lyrics Eye Of The Tiger
Lyrics Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor


Songwriters: SULLIVAN, FRANK / PETERIK, JIM
Eye Of The Tiger lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
S, Survivor
Monday, March 20, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Lyrics Paris
    The Chainsmokers - Lyrics Paris We were staying in Paris To get away from your parents And I thought, "Wow, if I could take ...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Chords to Hello
    Adele - Chords Hello Intro : Am C G F Am C G F Hello, it's me Am C G I w...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Chords for Riptide
    Vance Joy - Riptide Guitar Chords Am G C (x2) Am G C I was scared ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved