EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
D DNCE Lyrics Toothbrush

Lyrics Toothbrush

Title: Lyrics Toothbrush
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-04-18T21:11:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics Toothbrush

Print Friendly and PDF


DNCE - Toothbrush


Maybe you don't have to rush
You could leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place
We don't need to keep it hush
You could leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place

Stuck in a limbo
Half hypnotized
Each time I let you stay the night, stay the night
Up in the morning
Tangled in sheets
We play the moment on repeat, on repeat

When you're standing there in your underwear
And my t-shirt from the night before
With your messed up hair
And your feet still bare
Would you mind closing the bedroom door?

(OWWW)
Maybe you don't have to rush
You could leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place
We don't need to keep it hush
You could leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place
I just, I just can't let you go 
Give me something I've never known
So maybe you don't have to rush
You could leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place

No need to question next time we meet
I know you're coming home with me, home with me
Sweat like a sauna
Break out the ice
I know you're gonna stay the night, stay the night

When you're standing there in your underwear
And my t-shirt from the night before
With your messed up hair
And your feet still bare
Would you mind closing the bedroom door?

(OWWW)
Maybe you don't have to rush
You could leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place
We don't need to keep it hush
You could leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place
I just, I just can't let you go
You give me something I've never known
So maybe you don't have to rush
You could leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place

Cause I don't want this to end
And there's no need to play pretend
If you stay with me again
Would you mind closing the bedroom door?

(owww)
Maybe you don't have to rush
You could leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place
We don't need to keep it hush
You could leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place
I just, I just can't let you go
Give me something I've never known
So maybe you don't have to rush
You could leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place


Toothbrush Lyrics
Toothbrush





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
D, DNCE
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Christmas Songs Jingle Bells lyrics
    JINGLE BELLS LYRICS _______________________________ Dashing through the snow In a one-horse open sleigh Over the fields we go ...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Avril Lavigne - Fly Lyrics
    FLY LYRICS Artist:  Avril Lavigne _______________________________ There's a light inside of all of us, It's never h...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved