EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
S Sam Hunt Lyrics Body Like A Back Road - Sam Hunt

Lyrics Body Like A Back Road - Sam Hunt

Title: Lyrics Body Like A Back Road - Sam Hunt
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-05-12T17:13:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics Body Like A Back Road - Sam Hunt

Print Friendly and PDF


Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road Lyrics


Got a girl from the Southside, got braids in her hair
First time I seen her walk by, man I 'bout fell up out my chair
Had to get her number, it took me like six weeks
Now me and her go way back like Cadillac seats

Body like a back road, drivin' with my eyes closed
I know every curve like the back of my hand
Doin' fifteen in a thirty, I ain't in no hurry
I'ma take it slow just as fast as I can

The way she fit in them blue jeans, she don't need no belt
But I can turn 'em inside out, I don't need no help
Got a hips like honey, so thick and so sweet
It ain't no curves like hers on them downtown streets

Body like a back road, drivin' with my eyes closed
I know every curve like the back of my hand
Doin' fifteen in a thirty, I ain't in no hurry
I'ma take it slow just as fast as I can

We're out here in the boondocks with the breeze and the birds
Tangled up in the tall grass with my lips on hers
On a highway to heaven, headed south of her smile
Get there when we get there, every inch is a mile

Body like a back road, drivin' with my eyes closed
I know every curve like the back of my hand
Doin' fifteen in a thirty, I ain't in no hurry
I'ma take it slow just as fast as I can

I'ma take it slow
Just as fast as I can
(Body like a back road)
(Drivin' with my eyes closed)
Got braids in her hair
(I know every curve like the back of my hand)


Lyrics Body Like A Back Road - Sam Hunt
Lyrics Body Like A Back Road - Sam Hunt





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
S, Sam Hunt
Friday, May 12, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Avril Lavigne - Fly Lyrics
    FLY LYRICS Artist:  Avril Lavigne _______________________________ There's a light inside of all of us, It's never h...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved