EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
G G-Eazy K Kehlani Lyrics Good Life - G-Eazy & Kehlani

Lyrics Good Life - G-Eazy & Kehlani

Title: Lyrics Good Life - G-Eazy & Kehlani
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-05-10T00:07:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics Good Life - G-Eazy & Kehlani

Print Friendly and PDF


G-Eazy & Kehlani - Good Life


[Kehlani:]
Raise a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper

[Kehlani (G-Eazy):]
We put the good in the good in the good life
We put the good in the good in the good life
We put the bad in the past, now we alright
(Eazy)
Hey, hey, hey, hey
(Kehlani, I got you)
Hey, hey, hey, hey

[G-Eazy:]
And it's a feeling that I can't explain
How you make it and your team still stay the same
Stay down from the jump and they never change
Man, this a moment I could never trade, yeah
I told my moms not to stress no more
Go hit the Bentley store and no credit card debts no more
(Love you mom)
I bought the crib and it's in escrow now
So you don't ever have to worry about how you gon' pay rent no more

I put my team in position, now they makin' a killin'
Stackin' blue faces straight to the ceiling
Out in Vegas I'm with 'em
Ordering bottles of that Ace when they sit 'em
'Til there ain't enough space up on the table to fit 'em
Go ahead and...

[Kehlani:]
Raise a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper

[Kehlani (G-Eazy):]
We put the good in the good in the good life
(The good life)
We put the good in the good in the good life
(I said the good life)
We put the bad in the past, now we alright
(We alright)
Hey, hey, hey, hey
(Yeah, yeah)
Hey, hey, hey, hey

[G-Eazy:]
Pour some Clicquot in the glass, have a toast to success
No looking back from here, no more being broke and distressed
I put my heart into this game like I opened my chest
We only pray for more M's while you hope for the best
We make these plays, man I'm finessin' these checks
Times up for everybody, I'm collecting on debts
And I swear this champagne just tastes better on jets
I'm just out here being great, man, this is as real as it gets

I put my team in position, now they makin' a killin'
Stackin' blue faces straight to the ceiling
Out in Vegas I'm with 'em
Ordering bottles of that Ace when they sit 'em
'Til there ain't enough space up on the table to fit 'em
Go ahead and...

[Kehlani (G-Eazy):]
Raise a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
(Yeah, go up)
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
(Yeah)
The proof is in the paper
(You know)

[Kehlani (G-Eazy):]
We put the good in the good in the good life
(The good life)
We put the good in the good in the good life
(I said the good life)
We put the bad in the past, now we alright
(We alright)
Hey, hey, hey, hey
(Yeah, yeah)
Hey, hey, hey, hey

[Kehlani:]
Damn right, from the bottom we rise
So high, now we cover sky lights
We're building an empire
We owe it all to each other
Just look at us right now, destined
We're so good right now, legend
Here's to you and I
Raise 'em to the sky

[Kehlani (G-Eazy):]
We put the good in the good in the good life
(Yeah)
We put the good in the good in the good life
(Yeah)
We put the bad in the past, now we alright
(Yeah, you know)
We put the good in the good in the good life
(The good life)
We put the good in the good in the good life
(I said the good life)
We put the bad in the past, now we alright
(We alright)
Hey, hey, hey, hey
(Yeah, yeah)
Hey, hey, hey, hey

[G-Eazy:]
Uh, the good life


Lyrics Good Life - G-Eazy & Kehlani
Lyrics Good Life - G-Eazy & Kehlani






Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
G, G-Eazy, K, Kehlani
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Christmas Songs Jingle Bells lyrics
    JINGLE BELLS LYRICS _______________________________ Dashing through the snow In a one-horse open sleigh Over the fields we go ...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Avril Lavigne - Fly Lyrics
    FLY LYRICS Artist:  Avril Lavigne _______________________________ There's a light inside of all of us, It's never h...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved