EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
L Lorde Lyrics to The Louvre by Lorde

Lyrics to The Louvre by Lorde

Title: Lyrics to The Louvre by Lorde
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-09-23T22:06:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics to The Louvre by Lorde

Print Friendly and PDF


The Louvre Lyrics
Lorde




Well, summer slipped us underneath her tongue
Our days and nights are perfumed with obsession
Half of my wardrobe is on your bedroom floor
Use our eyes, throw our hands overboard

I am your sweetheart psychopathic crush
Drink up your movements, still I can't get enough
I overthink your p-punctuation use
Not my fault, just a thing that my mind do

A rush at the beginning
I get caught up, just for a minute
But lover, you're the one to blame, all that you're doing
Can you hear the violence?
Megaphone to my chest
Broadcast the boom boom boom boom and make 'em all dance to it

Broadcast the boom boom boom boom and make 'em all dance to it
Broadcast the boom boom boom boom and make 'em all dance to it
Broadcast the boom boom boom boom and make 'em all dance to it
Broadcast the boom boom boom boom and make 'em all dance to it

Our thing progresses
I call and you come through
Blow all my friendships
To sit in hell with you
But we're the greatest
They'll hang us in the Louvre
Down the back, but who cares - still the Louvre
Okay I know that you are not my type (still I fall)
I'm just the sucker who let you fill her mind (but what about love?)
Nothing wrong with it
Supernatural
Just move in close to me, closer, you'll feel it coasting

A rush at the beginning
I get caught up, just for a minute
But lover, you're the one to blame, all that you're doing
Can you hear the violence?
Megaphone to my chest
Broadcast the boom boom boom boom and make 'em all dance to it

Broadcast the boom boom boom boom and make 'em all dance to it
Broadcast the boom boom boom boom and make 'em all dance to it
Broadcast the boom boom boom boom and make 'em all dance to it
Broadcast the boom boom boom boom and make 'em all dance to it




The Louvre Lyrics
Lyrics to The Louvre





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
L, Lorde
Saturday, September 23, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Avril Lavigne - Fly Lyrics
    FLY LYRICS Artist:  Avril Lavigne _______________________________ There's a light inside of all of us, It's never h...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Chords Piano Secret Love Song
    Little Mix Feat Jason Derulo - Chords Piano Secret Love Song G When you hold me in the street Em And you kiss me on the dance...
  • Chords for Riptide
    Vance Joy - Riptide Guitar Chords Am G C (x2) Am G C I was scared ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved