EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
D Demi Lovato Demi Lovato - Confident Lyrics

Demi Lovato - Confident Lyrics

Title: Demi Lovato - Confident Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-07T15:27:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Demi Lovato - Confident Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


CONFIDENT LYRICS

Produced By: Ilya Salmanzadeh
Written By: Demi Lovato, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Max Martin & Savan Kotecha

Artist: Demi Lovato
_______________________________

Are you ready? ha

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave


(Oh oh, oh) So you say I'm complicated
That I must be outta my mind
But you had me underrated
Rated, rated


(Ah ha) What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)


It's time to get the chains out
Is your tongue tied up?
Cause this is my ground
And I'm dangerous
And you can get off


But it's all about me tonight (tonight, ha)


(Oh oh, oh) So you say I'm complicated
That I must be outta my mind
But you had me underrated
Rated, rated

(Ah ha) What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)

(Ah ha)
(Hey!)
La, la, yeah


So you say I'm complicated
But you've had me underrated


(Ah ha) What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)


allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com


  • Official Video:





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
D, Demi Lovato
Thursday, January 7, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lyrics Winter Wonderland - Lonestar
    Lonestar - Lyrics Winter Wonderland Sleigh bells ring  Are you listening  In the lane  Snow is glistening  A beautiful sight ...
  • Chords Piano Secret Love Song
    Little Mix Feat Jason Derulo - Chords Piano Secret Love Song G When you hold me in the street Em And you kiss me on the dance...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved