EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
D DNCE DNCE - Cake By The Ocean Lyrics

DNCE - Cake By The Ocean Lyrics

Title: DNCE - Cake By The Ocean Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-13T14:31:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
DNCE - Cake By The Ocean Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


CAKE BY THE OCEAN LYRICS

Artist: DNCE
_______________________________

Oh, no
See you walking 'round like it's a funeral
Not so serious, girl; why those feet cold?
We just getting started; don't you tiptoe, tiptoe, ah

Waste time with a masterpiece, don't waste time with a masterpiece
You should be rolling with me, you should be rolling with me, ah
You're a real-life fantasy, you're a real-life fantasy
But you're moving so carefully; let's start living dangerously

Talk to me, baby
I'm going to miss this sweet craving, whoa-oh
Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy
I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean
Walk for me, baby
I'll be Didd and you'll be Naomi, whoa-oh
Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy
I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean


God damn
See you licking frosting from your own hands
Want another taste, I'm begging, yes ma'am
I'm tired of all this candy on the dry land, dry land, oh

Waste time with a masterpiece, don't waste time with a masterpiece
You should be rolling with me, you should be rolling with me, ah
You're a real-life fantasy, you're a real-life fantasy
But you're moving so carefully; let's start living dangerously

Talk to me, baby
I'm going to miss this sweet craving, whoa-oh
Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy
I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean
Walk for me, baby (walk for me now)
I'll be Didd and you'll be Naomi, whoa-oh
Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy
I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean
I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean
I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

You're fucking delicious
Talk to me, girl

Talk to me, baby
I'm going to miss this sweet craving, whoa-oh
Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy
I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean
Walk for me, baby (walk for me now)
I'll be Didd and you'll be Naomi, whoa-oh
Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy (that's right)
I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

Red velvet, vanilla, chocolate in my life
Confetti, I'm ready; I need it every night
Red velvet, vanilla, chocolate in my life
I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
D, DNCE
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lyrics Winter Wonderland - Lonestar
    Lonestar - Lyrics Winter Wonderland Sleigh bells ring  Are you listening  In the lane  Snow is glistening  A beautiful sight ...
  • Chords Piano Secret Love Song
    Little Mix Feat Jason Derulo - Chords Piano Secret Love Song G When you hold me in the street Em And you kiss me on the dance...
  • Lyrics Palette - IU
    IU ft. G-Dragon - Palette Lyrics Romanization isanghagedo yojeumen geunyang swiun ge joha hagin geuraedo yeojeonhi korin euma...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved