EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
I Imany Imany - Don't Be So Shy Lyrics

Imany - Don't Be So Shy Lyrics

Title: Imany - Don't Be So Shy Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-12T20:11:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Imany - Don't Be So Shy Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


DON'T BE SO SHY

Artist: Imany
_______________________________


Take a breath
Rest your head
Close your eyes
You are right
Just lay down
Turn my side
Do you feel my heat
On your skin
Take off your clothes
Blow out the fire
Don't be so shy

You're right
You're right
Take off my clothes
Oh bless me father
Don't ask me why
You're right
You're right
Home, I stay
I'm in, come in
Can you feel my hips
In your hands
And I'm laying down
By your side
I taste the sweet
Of your skin
Take off your clothes
Blow out the fire
Don't be so shy

You're right
You're right
Take off my clothes
Oh bless me father
Don't ask me why
You're right
You're right
In my heart dress
Raise so much faster
I drawn myself in holy water
And both my eyes
Just got so much brighter
And I saw God
Oh yeah so much closer
In the dark
I see your smile
Do you feel my heat
On my skin
Take off your clothes
Blow out the fire
Don't be so shy
You're right
You're right
Take off my clothes
Oh bless me father
Don't ask me why

You're right
You're right
Take off your clothes
Blow out the fire
Don't be so shy

You're right
You're right
Take off my clothes

Oh bless me father

Don't ask me why

You're right

You're right


allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
I, Imany
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lyrics Winter Wonderland - Lonestar
    Lonestar - Lyrics Winter Wonderland Sleigh bells ring  Are you listening  In the lane  Snow is glistening  A beautiful sight ...
  • Chords Piano Secret Love Song
    Little Mix Feat Jason Derulo - Chords Piano Secret Love Song G When you hold me in the street Em And you kiss me on the dance...
  • Lyrics Palette - IU
    IU ft. G-Dragon - Palette Lyrics Romanization isanghagedo yojeumen geunyang swiun ge joha hagin geuraedo yeojeonhi korin euma...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved