EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
L Locash Locash - I Love This Life Lyrics

Locash - I Love This Life Lyrics

Title: Locash - I Love This Life Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-09T14:27:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Locash - I Love This Life Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


I LOVE THIS LIFE

Artist: Locash
_______________________________

I love my boots broke in, I love my Camo hat
Don’t mind a little paint on my jeans, yeah I roll like that
I love driving my truck across the railroad tracks
if you hit it too quick, it’ll hit ya right back

I love a fresh cut field with a first frost on
How it shines like gold when the sun turned on
I love the sound of them wheels with my baby singing along
When “The Boys Of Summer” comes on

I love my small town world,
I love a country girl
I love a Friday night
Man I love this life
The sound of an ol’ dirt road road
rolling through mind
Man I love, man I love,
I Love This Life

I Love that county line bar where they all know my drink
The way she throws her hands up when that cover band plays
I love that taste of her lips when she’s been sipping that wine
I still get drunk on her every time

I love my small town world,
I love a country girl
I love a Friday night
Man I love this life
The sound of an ol’ dirt road road
rolling through mind
Man, I love, man I love,
Man, I Love This Life


Oh-o-o-o-oh
Man I love this life
Oh-o-o-o-oh
Man, I love this life
(I love this life, I love this life, I love this life)

I love that ragged old barn that my grandpa made
It was my whole world back in my innocent days
I love that little white church, out on 109
It’s where I hit my knees and thank the lord for this life of mine

I love my small town world,
I love a country girl
I love a Friday night
Man I love this life
The sound of an ol’ dirt road road
Rolling through mind
Man I love, man I love,
Man, I Love This Life

Oh-o-o-o-oh
Man I love this life
Oh-o-o-o-oh
Man, I love this life

Oh-o-o-o-oh
Man I love this life
Oh-o-o-o-oh
Man, I love this life



allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
L, Locash
Saturday, January 9, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Avril Lavigne - Fly Lyrics
    FLY LYRICS Artist:  Avril Lavigne _______________________________ There's a light inside of all of us, It's never h...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lyrics Winter Wonderland - Lonestar
    Lonestar - Lyrics Winter Wonderland Sleigh bells ring  Are you listening  In the lane  Snow is glistening  A beautiful sight ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved