EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
T Twenty One Pilots Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out Lyrics

Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out Lyrics

Title: Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-09T14:36:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


STRESSED OUT LYRICS

Artist: Twenty One Pilots
_______________________________


I wish I found some better sounds no one’s ever heard
I wish I had a better voice to sing some better words
I wish I found some chords in an order that is new
I wish I didn’t have to rhyme everytime I sang
I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink
But now I’m insecure and I care what people think

My name’s Blurryface and I care what you think
My name’s Blurryface and I care what you think

Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days
When our mama sang us to sleep
But now we’re stressed out
[x2]
We’re stressed out

Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when i was young
How come I’m never able to identify where it’s coming from?
I’d make a candle out of it if I ever found it
Try to sell it, never sell out of it
I’d probably only sell one
It’d be to my brother, ‘cause we have the same nose,
Same clothes, home grown, a stone’s throw from creek we used to roam
But it’d remind us of when nothing really mattered
Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter

My name’s Blurryface and I care what you think
My name’s Blurryface and I care what you think

Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days
When our mama sang us to sleep
But now we’re stressed out
Wish we could turn back time

To the good old days
When our mama sang us to sleep
But now we’re stressed out

We used to play pretend, give each other different names
We would build a rocket ship and then we’d fly far away
Used to dream of outer space
But now they’re laughing at our face saying
“Wake up you need to make money”
Yo
[x2]

Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days
When our mama sang us to sleep
But now we’re stressed out
Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days
When our mama sang us to sleep
But now we’re stressed out
[x2]

We used to play pretend, used to play pretend, money
We used to play pretend, wake up you need the money
Used to play pretend, used to play pretend, money
Used to play pretend, wake up you need the money
We used to play pretend, give each other different names
We would build a rocket ship and then we’d fly far away
Used to dream of outer space
But now they’re laughing at our face saying
“Wake up you need to make money”

Yo



allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
T, Twenty One Pilots
Saturday, January 9, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lyrics Winter Wonderland - Lonestar
    Lonestar - Lyrics Winter Wonderland Sleigh bells ring  Are you listening  In the lane  Snow is glistening  A beautiful sight ...
  • Chords Piano Secret Love Song
    Little Mix Feat Jason Derulo - Chords Piano Secret Love Song G When you hold me in the street Em And you kiss me on the dance...
  • Lyrics Palette - IU
    IU ft. G-Dragon - Palette Lyrics Romanization isanghagedo yojeumen geunyang swiun ge joha hagin geuraedo yeojeonhi korin euma...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved