EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
B Bruno Mars Lyrics That's What I Like - Bruno Mars

Lyrics That's What I Like - Bruno Mars

Title: Lyrics That's What I Like - Bruno Mars
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-05-09T23:38:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics That's What I Like - Bruno Mars

Print Friendly and PDF


Bruno Mars - That's What I Like


Hey, hey, hey
I got a condo in Manhattan
Baby girl, what's hatnin'?
You and your ass invited
So gon' and get to clappin'
Go pop it for a player
Pop, pop it for me
Turn around and drop it for a player
Drop, drop it for me
I'll rent a beach house in Miami
Wake up with no jammies (Nope)
Lobster tail for dinner
Julio serve that scampi (Julio!)
You got it if you want it
Got, got it if you want it
Said you got it if you want it
Take my wallet if you want it now

Jump in the Cadillac, girl, let's put some miles on it
Anything you want, just to put a smile on it
You deserve it baby, you deserve it all
And I'm gonna give it to you

Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Sex by the fire at night
Silk sheets and diamonds all white
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like

I'm talkin' trips to Puerto Rico
Say the word and we go
You can be my freaka
Girl, I'll be a fleeko, mamacita
I will never make a promise that I can't keep
I promise that your smile ain't gon' never leave
Shopping sprees in Paris
Everything 24 karats
Take a look in that mirror
Now tell me who's the fairest
Is it you? (is it you?) Is it me? (is it me?)
Say it's us (say it's us) and I'll agree, baby

Jump in the Cadillac, girl, let's put some miles on it
Anything you want, just to put a smile on it
You deserve it baby, you deserve it all
And I'm gonna give it to you

Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Sex by the fire at night
Silk sheets and diamonds all white
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like

[Bridge]
If you say you want a good time
Well here I am baby, here I am baby
Talk to me, talk to me, talk to me
Tell me what's on your mind (what's on your mind)
If you want it, girl come and get it
All this is here for you
Tell me baby, tell me, tell me baby
What you tryna do

Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Sex by the fire at night (Sex by the fire at night)
Silk sheets and diamonds all white
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like


Lyrics That's What I Like - Bruno Mars
Lyrics That's What I Like - Bruno Mars





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
B, Bruno Mars
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lyrics Winter Wonderland - Lonestar
    Lonestar - Lyrics Winter Wonderland Sleigh bells ring  Are you listening  In the lane  Snow is glistening  A beautiful sight ...
  • Chords Piano Secret Love Song
    Little Mix Feat Jason Derulo - Chords Piano Secret Love Song G When you hold me in the street Em And you kiss me on the dance...
  • Lyrics Palette - IU
    IU ft. G-Dragon - Palette Lyrics Romanization isanghagedo yojeumen geunyang swiun ge joha hagin geuraedo yeojeonhi korin euma...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved