EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
L Lost Frequencies Reality (Feat. Janieck Devy) Lyrics

Reality (Feat. Janieck Devy) Lyrics

Title: Reality (Feat. Janieck Devy) Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2015-12-28T12:04:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Reality (Feat. Janieck Devy) Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


Reality (Feat. Janieck Devy) Lyrics

Artist: Lost Frequencies
_______________________________



Decisions as I go, to anywhere I flow. Sometimes I believe, at times I'm rational 
I can fly high, I can go low 

Today I got a million. Tomorrow, I don't know

Decisions as I go, to anywhere I flow.
Sometimes I believe, at times I'm rational
I can fly high, I can go low
Today I got a million. Tomorrow, I don't know

Stop claiming what you own, don't think about the show
We're all playing the same game, waiting on our loan
We're unknown and known, special and a clone
Hate will make you cautious, love will make you glow

Make me feel the warmth, make me feel the cold
It's written in our stories, it's written on the walls
This is our call, we rise and we fall
Dancing in the moonlight, don't we have it all?

Decisions as I go, to anywhere I flow.
Sometimes I believe, at times I'm rational
I can fly high, I can go low
Today I got a million. Tomorrow, I don't know

Make me feel the warmth, make me feel the cold
It's written in our stories, it's written on the walls
This is our call, we rise and we fall
Dancing in the moonlight, don't we have it all?

allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.co.id
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.co.id




Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
L, Lost Frequencies
Monday, December 28, 2015
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Avril Lavigne - Fly Lyrics
    FLY LYRICS Artist:  Avril Lavigne _______________________________ There's a light inside of all of us, It's never h...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lyrics Winter Wonderland - Lonestar
    Lonestar - Lyrics Winter Wonderland Sleigh bells ring  Are you listening  In the lane  Snow is glistening  A beautiful sight ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved