EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
B Brandon Beal Christopher Brandon Beal - Twerk It Like Miley (Feat. Christopher) Lyrics

Brandon Beal - Twerk It Like Miley (Feat. Christopher) Lyrics

Title: Brandon Beal - Twerk It Like Miley (Feat. Christopher) Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2015-12-28T11:51:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Brandon Beal - Twerk It Like Miley (Feat. Christopher) Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


Twerk It Like Miley (Feat. Christopher) Lyrics

Artist: Brandon Beal
_______________________________




Hey, girl, this yo song, let's see that padonkpadodon 

I'mma try to do the things that you don't
Baby, it's yo party, I just wanna play
What's that sound? What's that thang that's got me like wow?
I'm tryna beat beat it up third rounds
Girl, look at that body, I just gotta say

When you back back back back back it up
And you drop it down low
And you pick pick pick pick pick it up
Girl, I'm ready to blow
I'mma stack stack stack stack stack it up
And I'm spending it all
When I throw throw throw throw it up

Start twerkin' like Miley
Start twerkin' like Miley
Start twerkin' like Miley
Start twerkin' like Miley
Start twerkin' like Miley
Start twerkin' like Miley

You got everybody in this club lookin' at you girl
How you move that thing from side to side
Fuck everybody in this club, cause I got you girl
I'mma tell you what's goin' down tonight
Girl, it's gon' rain, that's that sound
That's that shit that's got you like wow
And would you let me beat beat twelve rounds
Baby, look at that body, I just gotta say

When you back back back back back it up
And you drop it down low
And you pick pick pick pick pick it up
Girl, I'm ready to blow
I'mma stack stack stack stack stack it up
And I'm spending it all
When I throw throw throw throw it up

Start twerkin' like Miley
Start twerkin' like Miley
Start twerkin' like Miley
Start twerkin' like Miley
Start twerkin' like Miley
Start twerkin' like Miley

allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.co.id
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.co.id




Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
B, Brandon Beal, Christopher
Monday, December 28, 2015
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Lyrics Ride
    Twenty One Pilots - Lyrics Ride I just wanna stay in the sun where I find I know it's hard sometimes Pieces of peace in the s...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics Oompa Loompa
    Harry Connick Jr. - Oompa Loompa Oompa loompa doompety doo I've got a perfect puzzle for you Oompa loompa doompety dee If y...
  • Lyrics Creep - Radiohead
    Radiohead – Lyrics Creep When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes...
  • 12 Days of Christmas Lyrics
    On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree On the second day of Christmas my true love sen...
  • Chords for Riptide
    Vance Joy - Riptide Guitar Chords Am G C (x2) Am G C I was scared ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved