EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
O One Direction One Direction - More Than This lyrics

One Direction - More Than This lyrics

Title: One Direction - More Than This lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-12T13:23:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
One Direction - More Than This lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


MORE THAN THIS LYRICS

Artist: One Direction
_______________________________


I'm broken
Do you hear me
I'm blinded
Cause you are everything I see
I'm dancing, alone
I'm praying
That your heart will just turn around

And as I walk up to your door
My head turns to face the floor
Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say

When he open his arms
And holds you close tonight
It just won't feel right
Cause I can love you more than this, yeah
When he lays you down, I might just die inside
It just don't feel right
Cause I can love you more than this
Can love you more than this

If I'm louder
Would you see me?
Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?
Cause we are, the same
You saved me, but when you leave it's gone again
And then I see you on the street
In his arms, I get weak
My body fails I'm on my knees
Praying

When he open his arms
And holds you close tonight
It just won't feel right
Cause I can love you more than this, yeah
When he lays you down, I might just die inside
It just don't feel right
Cause I can love you more than this

Yeah
I've never had the words to say
But now I'm asking you to stay
For a little while inside my arms
And as you close your eyes tonight
I pray that you will see the light
That's shining from the stars above

When he open his arms
And holds you close tonight
It just won't feel right
Cause I can love you more than this
Cause I can love you more than this

When he lays you down, I might just die inside
It just don't feel right
Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he open his arms
And holds you close tonight
It just won't feel right
Cause I can love you more than this

When he lays you down, I might just die inside
It just don't feel right
Cause I can love you more than this
Can love you more than this



allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
O, One Direction
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Lyrics Ride
    Twenty One Pilots - Lyrics Ride I just wanna stay in the sun where I find I know it's hard sometimes Pieces of peace in the s...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics Oompa Loompa
    Harry Connick Jr. - Oompa Loompa Oompa loompa doompety doo I've got a perfect puzzle for you Oompa loompa doompety dee If y...
  • Lyrics Creep - Radiohead
    Radiohead – Lyrics Creep When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes...
  • 12 Days of Christmas Lyrics
    On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree On the second day of Christmas my true love sen...
  • Chords for Riptide
    Vance Joy - Riptide Guitar Chords Am G C (x2) Am G C I was scared ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved