EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
T Three Days Grace Three Days Grace - Never Too Late lyrics

Three Days Grace - Never Too Late lyrics

Title: Three Days Grace - Never Too Late lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-12T13:26:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Three Days Grace - Never Too Late lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


NEVER TOO LATE LYRICS

Artist: Three Days Grace
_______________________________


This world will never be,
What I expected.
And if I don't belong,
Who would've guessed it?
I will not leave alone,
Everything that I own,
To make you feel like
It's not too late,
It's never too late.


Even if I say
"It'll be alright",
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life.
Now and again we try to
Just stay alive.
Maybe we'll turn it all around,
'Cause it's not too late,
It's never too late.


No one will ever see
This side reflected.
And if there's something wrong,
Who would've guessed it?
And I have left alone
Everything that I own,
To make you feel like
It's not too late,
It's never too late.


Even if I say
"It'll be alright",
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life.
Now and again we try to
Just stay Alive
Maybe we'll turn it all around,
'Cause it's not too late,
It is never too late.


The world we knew,
Won't come back.
The time we've lost,
Can't get back.
The life we had won't be
Ours again.


This world will never be,
What I expected.
And if I don't belong...


Even if I say
"It'll be alright",
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life.
Now and again we try
To just stay alive.
Maybe we'll turn it all around,
'Cause it's not too late,
It's never too late.
Maybe we'll turn it all around,
'Cause it's not too late,
It's never too late (It's never too late).
It's not too late,
It's never too late.



allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com






Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
T, Three Days Grace
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Lyrics Paris
    The Chainsmokers - Lyrics Paris We were staying in Paris To get away from your parents And I thought, "Wow, if I could take ...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Chords to Hello
    Adele - Chords Hello Intro : Am C G F Am C G F Hello, it's me Am C G I w...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • Lyrics of Bulleya
    Bulleya Lyrics - Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Meri rooh ka parinda phadphadaaye Lekin sukoon ka jazeera mil na paaye Ve ki karan ve ki karan ...
  • Lyrics Palette - IU
    IU ft. G-Dragon - Palette Lyrics Romanization isanghagedo yojeumen geunyang swiun ge joha hagin geuraedo yeojeonhi korin euma...
  • Lyrics Creep - Radiohead
    Radiohead – Lyrics Creep When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved