EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
R Rivermaya Rivermaya - 214 lyrics

Rivermaya - 214 lyrics

Title: Rivermaya - 214 lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-10T14:50:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Rivermaya - 214 lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


214 LYRICS

Artist: Rivermaya
_______________________________


Am I real?
Do the words I speak before you make you feel
That the love I've got for you will see no ending?
Well if you look into my eyes then you should know
That you have nothing here to doubt nothing to fear
And you can lay your questions down cause if you'll hold me
We can fade into the night and you'll know

The world could die and everything may lie
Still you shouldn't cry
'Cause time may pass
But longer than it'll last
I'll be by your side

Take my hand
And gently close your eyes so you could understand
That there's no greater love tonight than what I've for you
Well if you feel the same way for me then let go
We can journey to a garden no one knows
Life is short my darling tell me that you love me
So we can fade into the night and you'll know

The world could die and everything may lie
Still you shouldn't cry
'Cause time may pass
But longer than it'll last
I'll be by your side 
Forever by your side

I want you to know
The world could lie
And everything may die
Still you shouldn't cry
'Cause time may pass
And everything won't last
I'll be by your side
Forever by your side
Forever by your side
So you won't cry


allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
R, Rivermaya
Sunday, January 10, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Creep - Radiohead
    Radiohead – Lyrics Creep When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Lyrics Ride
    Twenty One Pilots - Lyrics Ride I just wanna stay in the sun where I find I know it's hard sometimes Pieces of peace in the s...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics Oompa Loompa
    Harry Connick Jr. - Oompa Loompa Oompa loompa doompety doo I've got a perfect puzzle for you Oompa loompa doompety dee If y...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved