EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
Kpop T Taeyeon Taeyeon - I Lyrics

Taeyeon - I Lyrics

Title: Taeyeon - I Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-15T13:40:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Taeyeon - I Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


I LYRICS

Artist: Taeyeon
_______________________________


Bicceul ssotneun sky
Geu arae seon ai
Kkumkkudeusi fly
My life is a beauty

Yeah
Eodiseo manhi deureobon iyagi
Miun oriwa baekjo 
Tto nalgi jeonui nabi
Saramdeureun molla
Neoui nalgaereul mot bwa
Nega mannan segyeraneun geon
Janinhaljido molla

But strong girl
You know you were born to fly
Nega heullin nunmul
Nega neukkin gotongeun da
Deo nopi naraoreul nareul wihan
Junbiil ppun butterfly
Everybody’s gonna see it soon

Bicceul ssotneun sky
Geu arae seon ai
Kkumkkudeusi fly
My life is a beauty

Ijeodeon kkum, mam nae tto geuryeonae
Umcheuryeotdeon sigan modu moa da samkyeonae
Jageun gieok hana dulssik nal kkaewoga
Sesang gadeuk chaeul mankeum nareul pyeolchyeoga

Gilgo gin bameul jina
Dasi trip gireul tteonabollae
Why not? I sesange
Nae mameul kkaewo juneun hanmadi

Honjayeodeon yesterday
Sel su eomneum siseone
Tteoreojineun nunmullo
Harureul tto gyeondigo

Aseulhaedeon yesterday
Ssodajideon maldeure
Heundeullineun nareul tto gamssago

Bicceul ssotneun sky
Geu arae seon ai
Kkumkkudeusi fly
My life is a beauty

Kkomnipeun jeomulgo
Himgyeowodeon nan, jageun bicceul ttaraseo
Adeukhaedeon nal, jeo meolli bonaego
Chanranhage naraga

Bicceul ssotneun sky
Saerowojin eyes (saerowojin eyes)
Jeo meolliro fly (fly high, fly high)
Nan namanui beauty

Nun gameun sungan
Siganeun meomchwoga
Nan dasi tteoolla


allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com
allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
Kpop, T, Taeyeon
Friday, January 15, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Lyrics of Bulleya
    Bulleya Lyrics - Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Meri rooh ka parinda phadphadaaye Lekin sukoon ka jazeera mil na paaye Ve ki karan ve ki karan ...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics to Heartache On The Dancefloor by Jon Pardi
    Heartache On The Dancefloor Jon Pardi Yeah, I was just hanging out Some little west coast town Found a bar out by the sand, so ...
  • Lyrics Creep - Radiohead
    Radiohead – Lyrics Creep When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes...
  • Bad Blood Lyrics
    Taylor Swift - Bad Blood Lyrics 'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood You know it used to be mad love So take a look what you...
  • Lyrics Paris
    The Chainsmokers - Lyrics Paris We were staying in Paris To get away from your parents And I thought, "Wow, if I could take ...
  • Chords for Riptide
    Vance Joy - Riptide Guitar Chords Am G C (x2) Am G C I was scared ...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved