EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
T Trends And Phases Trends And Phases - Close Your Eyes Lyrics

Trends And Phases - Close Your Eyes Lyrics

Title: Trends And Phases - Close Your Eyes Lyrics
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2016-01-05T16:38:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Trends And Phases - Close Your Eyes Lyrics

Print Friendly and PDF


CLOSE YOUR EYES LYRICS


Artist: Trends And Phases
_______________________________

This is my stomping ground, these are the roads I walk home.
Out here, where the streets unwind keeping the city lights on.
Leaving's not the same as being left behind.

I found my own path in life, passed up the suit and tie. I found a way
Of escaping the 9 to 5. But to judge you on your own life, that's not for me to say.
I've seen this happen before but I won't let it change me.

Do whatever works for you.
There's no substitute for staying true
To get you through the dark times.
Trends and phases come and go.
Connect with a world you barely know -
Lord knows it'll open your eyes.

This is my stomping ground and one day I'll settle down, but not for a while.
Out here, where the streets unwind and lead me to peace of mind, away from the city lights.
Leaving's not the same as being left behind, but we turn new pages in our lives.

Do whatever works for you.
There's no substitute for staying true
To get you through the dark times.
Trends and phases come and go.
Connect with a world you barely know -
Lord knows it'll open your eyes,
Your eyes.

City lights bring me home, the streets upwind.
I found my own path to peace of mind.
It's not over yet, city lights bring me home.
The streets unwind and leaving's not the same
As being left behind.

These days, these days get tough,
But don't mistake love
For spoon fed lives, for spoon fed lives.
[x4]

Don't mistake love!
Don't mistake love!

Do whatever works for you.
There's no substitute for staying true
To get you through the dark times.
Trends and phases come and go.
Connect with a world you barely know -
Lord knows it'll open your eyes.


allaboutsonglyrics.blogspot.com

Releted Video:







Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
T, Trends And Phases
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Lyrics of Bulleya
    Bulleya Lyrics - Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Meri rooh ka parinda phadphadaaye Lekin sukoon ka jazeera mil na paaye Ve ki karan ve ki karan ...
  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics to Heartache On The Dancefloor by Jon Pardi
    Heartache On The Dancefloor Jon Pardi Yeah, I was just hanging out Some little west coast town Found a bar out by the sand, so ...
  • Chords to Hello
    Adele - Chords Hello Intro : Am C G F Am C G F Hello, it's me Am C G I w...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved