EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
J Justin Bieber M Major Lazer Lyrics of Cold Water - Justin Bieber & MØ

Lyrics of Cold Water - Justin Bieber & MØ

Title: Lyrics of Cold Water - Justin Bieber & MØ
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-03-19T15:57:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics of Cold Water - Justin Bieber & MØ

Print Friendly and PDF


Major Lazer – Cold Water Feat. (Justin Bieber & MØ) Lyrics


Everybody gets high sometimes, you know
What else can we do when we're feeling low?
So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn't be drowning on your own

And if you feel you're sinking,
I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?
It's how we learn and how we grow
And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old
You shouldn't be fighting on your own

And if you feel you're sinking,
I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

I won't let go (I won't let go, no, no, no, no, no, no)
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

[MØ:]
Come on, come on
Save me from my rocking boat
I just want to stay afloat
I'm all alone
And I hope, I hope
Someone's gonna take me home
Somewhere I can rest my soul
I need to know

[Justin Bieber & MØ:]
You won't let go (I won't let go, no, no, no, no, no, no)
I'll be your lifeline tonight
You won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

[Justin Bieber:]
I won't let go
I won't let go

Lyrics of Cold Water
Lyrics of Cold Water - Justin Bieber & MØ





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
J, Justin Bieber, M, Major Lazer
Sunday, March 19, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song lyrics
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME SONG LYRICS _______________________________ Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain" I can'...
  • Lyrics of Bulleya
    Bulleya Lyrics - Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Meri rooh ka parinda phadphadaaye Lekin sukoon ka jazeera mil na paaye Ve ki karan ve ki karan ...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Sia - Reaper lyrics
    REAPER LYRICS Artist:  Sia _______________________________ Broke down, thought that I would drown Hope that I've been fou...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics to Heartache On The Dancefloor by Jon Pardi
    Heartache On The Dancefloor Jon Pardi Yeah, I was just hanging out Some little west coast town Found a bar out by the sand, so ...
  • Chords to Hello
    Adele - Chords Hello Intro : Am C G F Am C G F Hello, it's me Am C G I w...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved