EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
Chords V Vance Joy Chords for Riptide

Chords for Riptide

Title: Chords for Riptide
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-03-31T12:34:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Chords for Riptide

Print Friendly and PDF


Vance Joy - Riptide Guitar Chords

Am           G                   C (x2)

Am                    G                       C
I was scared of dentists and the dark,
Am                    G                       C
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations,
Am                    G                       C
Oh all my friends are turning green,
Am                    G                       C
You're the magicians assistant in their dreams.

Am     G    C
Ooh, ooh ooh
Am    G           C (hold)
Ooh, and they come unstuck

Am   G                        C
Lady, running down to the riptide,
C                      Am
taken away to the dark side,
G                    C
I wanna be your left hand man.
Am           G                             C
I love you when you're singing that song and,
C                        Am
I got a lump in my throat 'cause
G                            C
you're gonna sing the words wrong

Am                         G                      C
There's this movie that I think you'll like,
Am                         G                       C
this guy decides to quit his job and heads to New York City,
Am                 G                       C
this cowboy's running from himself.
Am                             G                 C
And she's been living on the highest shelf

Am     G    C
Ooh, ooh ooh
Am G           C (hold)
Ooh, and they come unstuck

Am     G                              C
Lady, running down to the riptide,
C                           Am
taken away to the dark side,
G                       C
I wanna be your left hand man.
Am             G                                C
I love you when you're singing that song and,
C                           Am
I got a lump in my throat 'cause
G                                C
you're gonna sing the words wrong

Fingerpicking

Am                                   G
I just wanna, I just wanna know,
C                                                 F
If you're gonna, if you're gonna stay,
Am                                   G
I just gotta, I just gotta know,
C                                                F 
I can't have it, I can't have it any other way

Strum once and hold:
Am                  G                    C
I swear she's destined for the screen,
Am                      G                           C
Closest thing to Michelle Pfeiffer that you've ever seen, oh


Am     G                             C
Lady, running down to the riptide,
C                           Am
taken away to the dark side,
G                       C
I wanna be your left hand man.
Am             G                                C
I love you when you're singing that song and,
C                           Am
I got a lump in my throat 'cause
G                                C
you're gonna sing the words wrong

Am     G                              C
Lady, running down to the riptide,
C                           Am
taken away to the dark side,
G                       C
I wanna be your left hand man.
Am             G                                C
I love you when you're singing that song and,
C                           Am
I got a lump in my throat 'cause
G                                C
you're gonna sing the words wrong

Am     G                              C
Lady, running down to the riptide,
C                           Am
taken away to the dark side,
G                       C
I wanna be your left hand man.
Am             G                               C
I love you when you're singing that song and,
C                           Am
I got a lump in my throat 'cause
G                                C
you're gonna sing the words wrong
C                           Am                G                       C
I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong.
Chords for Riptide
Chords for Riptide

  • Related Keyword in this Chords:
  1. Chords to Riptide
  2. Riptide Chords and Lyrics





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
Chords, V, Vance Joy
Friday, March 31, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lyrics Winter Wonderland - Lonestar
    Lonestar - Lyrics Winter Wonderland Sleigh bells ring  Are you listening  In the lane  Snow is glistening  A beautiful sight ...
  • Chords Piano Secret Love Song
    Little Mix Feat Jason Derulo - Chords Piano Secret Love Song G When you hold me in the street Em And you kiss me on the dance...
  • Lyrics Palette - IU
    IU ft. G-Dragon - Palette Lyrics Romanization isanghagedo yojeumen geunyang swiun ge joha hagin geuraedo yeojeonhi korin euma...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved