EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
Chords E Eagles T The Eagles Chords Hotel California

Chords Hotel California

Title: Chords Hotel California
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-03-31T12:48:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Chords Hotel California

Print Friendly and PDF


 The Eagles - Hotel California Guitar Chords Easy


Bm   F#    A    E    G    D    Em    F#    2x 



Bm    F#
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
A    E
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
G    D
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
Em
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim,
F#
I had to stop for the night


Bm
There she stood in the doorway;
F#
I heard the mission bell
A
And I was thinking to myself,
E
this could be heaven or this could be hell
G    D
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
Em
There were voices down the corridor,
F#
I thought I heard them say...


G    D
Welcome to the hotel California;
F#
such a lovely place,
Bm
such a lovely face
G    D
Plenty of room at the hotel California,
Em    F#
any time of year, you can find it here


Bm    F#
Her mind is tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
A    E
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
G    D
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Em    F#
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget
Bm 
So I called up the captain,


F#
please bring me my wine
A    E
He said, we haven t had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine
G    D
And still those voices are calling from far away
Em 
Wake you up in the middle of the night,
F#
just to hear them say


G    D
Welcome to the hotel California;
F#
such a lovely place,
Bm
such a lovely face


G    D
They re living it up at the hotel California
Em    F#
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis


Bm 
Mirrors on the ceiling,
F#
the pink champagne on ice
A    E
And she said we are all just prisoners here, of our own device
G 
And in the master s chambers,
D
they gathered for the feast
Em
The stab it with their steely knives,
F#
but they just can t kill the beast
Bm
Last thing I remember, I was
F#
running for the door
A
I had to find the passage back,
E
to the place I was before
G
relax, said the night man,
D
we are programmed to receive.
Em
You can checkout any time you like,
F#
but you can never leave!



Bm    F#    A    E    G    D    Em    F#    4x


Hotel California Guitar Chords Easy
Chords Hotel California

  • Related Keyword in this Chords:
  1. Hotel California Barre Chords
  2. Chords Hotel California Acoustic
  3. Hotel California Original Chords
  4. Hotel California Chords Guitar




Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
Chords, E, Eagles, T, The Eagles
Friday, March 31, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lyrics Winter Wonderland - Lonestar
    Lonestar - Lyrics Winter Wonderland Sleigh bells ring  Are you listening  In the lane  Snow is glistening  A beautiful sight ...
  • Chords Piano Secret Love Song
    Little Mix Feat Jason Derulo - Chords Piano Secret Love Song G When you hold me in the street Em And you kiss me on the dance...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved