EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
B Bryan Adams Chords Chords Heaven

Chords Heaven

Title: Chords Heaven
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-03-31T13:08:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Chords Heaven

Print Friendly and PDF


Bryan Adams - Chords of Heaven


C/E Am G
Oh...   thinking about our younger years
Dm Am
There was only you and me 
Bb G C 
We were young and wild and free
Am G
Now nothing can take you away from me
Dm Am
We've been down that road before
Bb 
But that's over now
G
You keep me coming back for more


F G Am 
Baby you're all that I want 
C F
When you're lying here in my arms
F G Am G
I'm finding it's hard believe we're in heaven
F G Am 
‘Cos love is all that I need 
C F
And I found it there in your heart
F G Am G
It isn't too hard to see we're in heaven


C/E Am G
Oh, once in your life, you find someone
Dm Am
Who will turn your world around
Bb G C
Bring you up when you're feelin' down
Am G
Yeah, nothing can change what you mean to me
Dm Am 
OOh, There's lots that I could say
Bb 
But just hold me now
G
‘Cos our love will light the way


Dm Em F
I've been waiting for so long
F G Am
For something to arrive
G/B C 
For love to come along
Dm Em F 
Now our dreams are coming true
C
Throw the good times and the bad
G
Yeah, I'll be standing there by you



F G Am 
Baby you're all that I want 
C F
When you're lying here in my arms
F G Am G
I'm finding it's hard believe we're in heaven
F G Am 
‘Cos love is all that I need 
C F
And I found it there in your heart
F G Am G
It isn't too hard to see we're in heaven



Chords of Heaven
Chords Heaven




Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
B, Bryan Adams, Chords
Friday, March 31, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Imagine Dragons - Monster lyrics
    MONSTER LYRICS Artist:  Imagine Dragons _______________________________ Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me,...
  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords Just Give Me A Reason
    Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Guitar Chords Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G  Right from the start C Em You ...
  • Chris Tomlin - Our God lyrics
    OUR GOD LYRICS Artist:  Chris Tomlin _______________________________ Water You turned into wine Open the eyes of the blind ...
  • Lyrics Winter Wonderland - Lonestar
    Lonestar - Lyrics Winter Wonderland Sleigh bells ring  Are you listening  In the lane  Snow is glistening  A beautiful sight ...
  • Chords Piano Secret Love Song
    Little Mix Feat Jason Derulo - Chords Piano Secret Love Song G When you hold me in the street Em And you kiss me on the dance...
  • Lyrics Palette - IU
    IU ft. G-Dragon - Palette Lyrics Romanization isanghagedo yojeumen geunyang swiun ge joha hagin geuraedo yeojeonhi korin euma...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved