EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

  • Home Browse by Artist:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • #
  • Surprise Me
A A Great Big World Lyrics Say Something

Lyrics Say Something

Title: Lyrics Say Something
Posted by:Admin of Top Song Lyrics
Published :2017-04-18T20:18:00-07:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Lyrics Say Something

Print Friendly and PDF


A Great Big World - Say Something


Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I... am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I... will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I... will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-Ooh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something


Say Something Lyrics
Lyrics Say Something





Lyrics Terms of Use

All chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All chords and lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Firelaxy
A, A Great Big World
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Chords and Lyrics

EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS

The Web's Largest Resource for Easy Chords and New Lyrics Online. Song with Chord, Guitar and Piano Chord, Acoustic Chord, Acoustic Lyrics, Chord for New Song.

Hot Top 10 Chart Weekly

  • Chords Cold Water
    Chords Cold Water - Justin Bieber [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] F#m A C#m D Everybody gets high sometimes, ...
  • Lyrics Passionfruit - Drake
    Drake - Passionfruit Lyrics [Moodymann:] Hold on, hold on, fuck that Fuck that shit Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin...
  • Chords of Photograph
    Ed Sheeran - Chords Photograph Intro: C     Am     G     F Verse: C Loving can hurt Am Loving can hurt sometimes ...
  • Chords Piano One Call Away
    Charlie Puth - Chords Piano One Call Away [Chorus] C G Am I'm only one call away F C G I'll be there to save...
  • Lyrics Creep - Radiohead
    Radiohead – Lyrics Creep When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes...
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics
    EX'S & OH'S LYRICS Artist:  Elle King _______________________________ Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I...
  • SNSD - Gee Lyrics
    GEE LYRICS Artist:  SNSD _______________________________ [Tiffany] Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story ([All] Ooh oh-oh, Oo...
  • Lyrics Ride
    Twenty One Pilots - Lyrics Ride I just wanna stay in the sun where I find I know it's hard sometimes Pieces of peace in the s...
  • Lirik Indonesia Jaya
    Lirik Indonesia Jaya Hari-hari Terus Berlalu Tiada pernah berhenti S'ribu rintang jalan berliku Bukanlah suatu penghalang ...
  • Lyrics Oompa Loompa
    Harry Connick Jr. - Oompa Loompa Oompa loompa doompety doo I've got a perfect puzzle for you Oompa loompa doompety dee If y...
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us On Facebook

AllAboutSongLyrics
Support by:
DMCA.com Protection Status
https://smallseotools.com/
  • K-pop Lyrics
  • Hindi Lyrics
  • National Lyrics
  • Christmas Lyrics
  • Chords
  • Chords Definition
  • Vocal Cords Definition
  • Home Design Review
  • US Wallpaper
  • Cheap Car Modifications
  • How Wear Hijab
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Contact Us - Lyrics Sitemap


Copyright © 2015 EASY CHORDS AND LYRICS All Right Reserved